Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Avie, New Job and New Life

I have been away from this blog for a long time. A few things have changed. I expect it will take a few posts to bring you all up to date. Some of the highlights include: I have a new shape and skin, Lillith and I are together again and I have a new Second Life job at a new club exciting club.

I am sorry I have been away for so long. My time in Second Life has been spotty for quite awhile do to RL pressures. Since I only exist in Second Life that doesn't leave me much for me to write about in my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is especially because you will find fewer overhead expenses to generate jewelry by hand.
A locked floor safe, wall safe or movable depository
safe in your home is an invitation to get a burglar to take it away and continue to crack it.
It's essential to note that this jewelry is just cheaply priced, have a look around and you are going to see many name brands in earrings, necklaces, rings, accessories -- including products from your Disney and e.